KB and Troubleshooting articles for ClickView Administrators and IT Staff
Local Cache 2.0
- How do I install ClickView Local Cache (Win2k8/Win8.1)?
- Navigating the Local Cache Admin Console
- Do I need ClickView Local Cache?
- How do I manage Local Cache through ClickView Manager?
- How do I check if my video is playing from Local Cache?
- How do I add a video to my Local Cache?
- PB108: Deploying the ClickView App for Windows 10 through Group Policy (GPO)
- PB109: Activating the ClickView App for Apple TV
- PB110: Configuring video playback quality on the iPad/iPhone App (iOS)
- PB111: Enabling Closed Captions for the ClickView App for iOS
- PB112: How to use Local Storage on iOS, Android, or Windows 10 devices
- PB113: Recording and Uploading Videos using the ClickView iOS App
ClickView Player (Deprecated)
- Changing VMR settings via the registry editor
- Creating a PDF of ClickView Publisher videos
- Deploying the ClickView Player MSI package over the network via Group Policy
- Publishing ClickView Player material to WMV
- Setting the ClickView Publisher IP address for ClickView Player
- Setting The Publisher (Master) address for deployed instances of ClickView Player for Mac OS X
- PB021: ClickView Chapter Concatenator
- PB022: Contributing material to the ClickView Exchange through ClickView Publisher
- PB054: Optimising your ClickView solution for 'Local Cache' or 'Full Cloud-Only' use
- PB055: Whitelisting ClickView on your Organisations Firewall
- ClickView Publisher - How to add resources to titles
- Hauppauge Capture Card Compatibility Matrix
Single Sign-On (SSO)
- ADFS SSO On-Boarding Information [SAML]
- Google Apps Single Sign On (SSO) Integration with ClickView Online
- Accessing ADI Administration Page (Group Mappings and Sign-in Page Customisation)
- ADI Service Termination
- ClickView ADI Installation and User Guide
- Configuring ADI to use User Principal Name rather than E-mail Address