The ClickView Plugin for Canvas enables you to quickly and safely browse through your entire ClickView library and your own personal Workspace from within Canvas, making it easy to embed educational videos directly into your pages and share them with your students.
1. To install the ClickView plugin for Canvas, first access the course or account you wish to install the
2. Select ‘Settings’ from the menu on the left-hand side bar:
3. Select the ‘Apps’ tab within ‘Settings’:
4. Scroll down the list of apps until you see the ClickView logo and select it.
5. Alternatively, you may type ‘ClickView’ into the search bar on the top right:
6. Click on ‘+Add App’ to add the ClickView Plugin for Canvas to you course:
7. Enter 'US' and click 'Add App':
8. You will now be able to access the ClickView app in your text editor of your course:
9. Search the video within the ClickView app in Canvas and add the desired size embed: