There are a couple of ways to determine if your school is using Single Sign-On.
The first way to check is via your sign in process:
- Go to online.clickview.us and click 'Sign into ClickView'
- Enter your email username and click next
- If you are prompted to enter your password straight away on the same page you are not using Single Sign On:
- If you get redirected to a different page where you have to enter your credentials again you are using Single Sign On:
Another way to check is via the settings menu in ClickView. You'll need to contact your ClickView administrator and ask them to perform the following steps:
- Click your name an the top right corner and go to 'Settings':
- On the left hand side, click 'SSO':
- If all of the fields are blank, you are not using SSO. If there is anything filled out in any of the fields, you are using Single Sign-On. For example in the screenshots below the school on the left has blank fields so they are not using SSO and the school on the right has lots of data so they are using SSO: