This tutorial provides guidance on using ClickView iOS app.
To download the ClickView iOS app click here or go to App Store on your iPhone and iPad devices.
Sign in to ClickView
When you open ClickView iOS app you will see the sign in screen below where you can enter your credentials. Before you sign in, ensure that your region is correctly displayed at the bottom of the sign-in page:
Once you've signed in you will see 5 sections in the bottom menu:
- Dashboard - where you can search content and view featured videos
- Workspace - Where you can view your Workspace videos, including Interactive Videos and Clips. You can also upload and record videos by clicking on the camera icon in the top right corner and create folders by clicking on the "+" sign in the top left corner
- Libraries - where you can search and browse your Libraries
- Playlists - where you can view your playlists
- Downloads - where you can view videos you downloaded to your device
When you are searching for a video, you can click the 'Refine' button at the top right corner to narrow down to the most accurate results:
- Library: Filter your search results to a specific library (e.g. High School Library, School Library, etc.)
- Category: Filter your search results by subject (e.g. History, Mathematics, etc.)
- Production Year: Filter by when the video was released (e.g. This Year, Last 3 Years, etc.)
- Max Rating: Only show videos up to a specific rating (e.g. G, PG, etc.)
- Video Duration: Filter by the length of the video (e.g. Short, Medium, etc.)
- Has Interactives: Only show videos that have interactives
- HD Videos: Only show videos that are available in HD
- Closed Captions: Only show videos that contain Closed Captions
- Produced by ClickView: Only show videos that have been made by ClickView
When pausing videos in the iOS app you will see a bunch of icons on the screen. To find out what each icon does, please refer to the following screen shot and match the icon with the description.