This article will provide guidance to configure Enterprise application for ClickView Online with Google SSO.
1. Login to your Google Apps Administration Site: https://admin.google.com
2. Select Web and mobile apps from the Apps menu.
Adding the ClickView application
1. Click Add app then Add custom SAML app.
2. Enter the following information for Application Name and App Icon and click Continue:
Application Name: ClickView
App icon can be downloaded from here.
3. Choose Option 1 and Download IdP Metadata. It will need to be forwarded to ClickView Support to complete the provisioning. Press Next.
Service Provider details
Enter ACS URL and Entity ID according to your region and then press Continue:
2. Entity ID: https://saml-in1.clickview.us/shibboleth
You need to specify the necessary mappings to integrate with ClickView. Please enter the following mappings in accordance with the table below:
User identification attribute(s):
Nominating an attribute for user identification: This attribute will be used to 'identify' the type of user i.e. Staff user and/or Student user, based on it's value e.g. if a user's Department: ICT_Staff then we will map them under the staff field on our end, similarly if a student has Department value of student_8 or 2021 then we will map to their corresponding grade/year level.
Using the default attribute: 'Department'
There are three ways we recommend to update the Department field for Google G-Suite. They are outlined in the article: Updating the Department Field for Google G-Suite (SSO)
School identification attribute: Using a custom Google SAML Attribute
The heading of 'Add a new custom attribute' in the Google Support article of Create custom attributes for user profiles describes the process of using a custom Google SAML attribute in case you do not wish to use the default 'Department' attribute for user identification purposes.
2. Click Finish and the SAML App will be added to your Google Apps account:
3. After the ClickView SAML App has been added, ensure that it has been enabled for all users within your institution. Click on the Expand panel and change the setting from OFF for everyone to ON for everyone then press Save. Please bear in mind that it may take up to 24 hours for this change to propagate to all users.
SSO Onboarding: Submitting your information
To start a new onboarding form, please click SSO Onboarding form,otherwise please continue with the form if you are already in the process of completing: