- Log in to ClickView Online with an admin account → click on your name in the top right corner → select Settings from the drop-down menu → LTI
- Click on Add LTI Platform button, select Version 1.3 then click Next
- Enter a name for your LTI platform then click Create
- The relevant fields required for LTI integration will be exposed in Step 1 section: Login URI, Redirection URI, Deep Linking Launch URI, Public Key and Public JWK. Please copy these fields into your VLE.
- Scroll down and complete the following form in Step 2 section using the information provided by the VLE then click Save.
A list of LTI-compliant VLEs along with their website for your reference can be found at: https://elearningindustry.com/directory/software-categories/learning-management-systems/compliance/ims-lti