This tutorial provides guidance on using ClickView iOS app.
You can download ClickView iOS app by going to App Store on your iPhone and iPad devices.
Sign in to ClickView
When you open ClickView iOS app you will be prompted to enter your credentials.
Firstly, ensure that your region is correctly displayed at the bottom of the sign-in page:
You may change your region by going to Settings app > ClickView > Location
Once you've signed in you will see 5 sections in the bottom menu:
- Dashboard where you can search content and view featured videos
- My Videos where you can view your Workspace videos, including Interactive Videos and Clips. You can also upload and record videos by clicking on the camera icon in the top right corner and create folders by clicking on the "+" sign in the top left corner
- Discover where you can search and browse your Libraries
- Playlists where you can view your playlists
- Downloads which will display videos you downloaded to your device
Each video will have a set of control buttons: