1. Select a video you would like to add an interactive layer to.
Tip: To see examples of interactive videos created by other teachers, refer to the Using Interactive Videos from the Exchange in your Classroom tutorial.
Note: Interactive videos created in the 'Exchange' cannot be moved to the 'Library' and vice-versa. If you would like your interactive video to be located in the 'Exchange' or 'Library', locate the video in the ‘Exchange’ or ‘Library’ tabs respectively.
2. Click on the More > Create an interactive video button
3. Use the timeline at the bottom of the video to navigate to the position where you would like to add an interactive element.
4. Select an interactive element you would like to add. Note that immediate feedback is available only for Multiple Choice, True or False and Missing Word questions.
5. Once you add all interactive elements, click on Save and continue button. In the next section (Review) tick the box next to Enable immediate feedback.
6. Click on Save and continue to complete creating an interactive video and share it with your students.
When a student opens the interactive video share link they will be immediately shown whether their answer is correct or incorrect.
At the end of the video, students can review their answers and attempt the interactive video again.