Configuring LTI 1.1
- Log into ClickView Online with an admin account and go to Settings
- Under Integrations, select LTI, then Add LTI Platform
- Select LTI 1.1, give the Platform a Name and create the LTI 1.1 Platform
- The next page has the information that will need to be taken to Moodle to configure the LTI 1.1 Tool, so keep this open while you’re performing the next steps.
- Log into your Moodle instance as an administrator and go to Site Administration
- Under Plugins, go to Manage Tools
- Copy the XML URL from your ClickView LTI Platform page (Step 4) then paste that value into the Tool URL Field in Moodle and click Add
- Copy the Key and Secret fields from your ClickView LTI Platform page (Step 4) then paste them into the Consumer Key and Shared Secret fields respectively in Moodle and Save Changes
- LTI 1.1 has now been configured and should appear under your list of Tools in your Moodle instance.
Adding an LTI 1.1 Link
- Go to a Course, click the cog in the top right, and then Turn editing on
- Click Add an Activity or Resource under the topic that you’d like to add the LTI 1.1 Link to.
- Select External Tool from the Add an Activity or Resource popup, then click Add
- Give your activity a name, select the ClickView LTI 1.1 Tool from the Preconfigured Tool Menu and then click Save and Display.
- Select your video from the ClickView Tool. Click the Add button to select the size the the video will be displayed at, checking the Autoplay box under the thumbnail if required.
- After selecting a video, you will receive a confirmation message of the video being saved.
- Your video will now be displayed when ever someone accesses that External Tool Activity.