1. Login to ClickView Online
2. Find the video you would like to add to to a school library
3. Under the web player select ‘More’ > ‘Add to your Library’:
4. A new window will appear requesting for you to choose between your own library or the shared library from your partnered institution.
5. After selecting a shared library, you will find the option to request your video to this location.
6. The ClickView administrator from that institution will receive an email notification and an alert every time a user requests to add their Shared School Library.
It is the ClickView Administrators responsibility to manage the incoming video requests. For more information on how to manage video requests, click here.