The ClickView app is made for you to enjoy the best browsing experience as part of your school's subscription. You can explore and discover new content in your school's ClickView Library, the Exchange, your Workspace and more! You can even record videos using your device, upload them to your personal Workspace, and then share them with your entire school.
You can use the search engine in the ClickView iOS app to help find videos to watch from anywhere in ClickView.
1. To start searching for videos, click on "Discover" and click "Search ClickView".
2. A list of titles related to the search keywords will show up.
3. Select any title you wish to view. You can also filter the search by clicking on "Refine"
4. You can stack multiple search details by changing each parameter before clicking "Refine". For example, in the screenshot below the search is limited to search for Exchange only and in the English, Literature & Media category.
5. Click on "Refine" to filter the search based on the parameters you set. The new results will show up.