You can download videos and their resources from ClickView Publisher to your local storage hard drive. Here are the steps to take in order to download the video and resource file(s):
1. Open ClickView Publisher and locate the video you want to download along with its resources. Right-click on the video and select "Extract Video from ClickView".
2. A new window will show up where you can choose to select/unselect different chapters and resources. Click the checkbox next to each chapter or resource to include/not include when downloading. You can also select all chapters/resources by ticking the box next to it.
3. Click on the box with two dots next to the Target Path to choose where to put the files after downloading. Browse for the relevant folder and click ok.
4. Once you have set everything up, click "Extract" to download the file. There will be a progress bar at the bottom showing the progress.
5. Once the files have finished downloading, it will say "Video extraction is completed" and the folder containing the files will open in a new file explorer.