The ClickView app allows you to explore and discover new content in your school's ClickView Library, the Exchange, your Workspace and more! You can even record videos using your device, upload them to your personal Workspace, and then share them with your entire school.
Downloading videos to your Local Storage for offline viewing
You can download videos to your android device using the ClickView app.
1. Look for the video you want to download in your Workspace, Exchange or Library. Click on the three dots next to the video to bring up the options.
2. Click "Download video" to begin storing the video in your local storage.
3. Select the video quality you want to download the video as.
4. You can choose if you want to only download the video if you have WiFi connection or use any available network (standard mobile data charges apply). The video will only download when you are connected to a WiFi connection if you selected "Use WiFi only"
5. To view your downloaded videos, click on the main menu and click "Local Storage". This will display your previously downloaded files on this device.