1. Login to your Google Apps Administration Site: https://admin.google.com
2. Select Apps from the Admin Dashboard.
3. Select SAML Apps from the Apps dashboard.
4. Click Add a service/App to your domain or the blue '+' sign on the bottom right corner.
5. On the pop-up select Setup My Own Custom App.
6. Note the SSO URL, Entity ID and download the IdP Metadata information on the following screen. Please attach the IdP Metadata file and rename it to include your school name and upload it to the Victorian Primary SSO Onboarding form.
7. Enter the following information for Application Name and Description and click Next
Application Name: ClickView
Description: ClickView Online
8. Step 4 requires you to enter the ACS URL and Entity ID information. Please enter the following info:
Entity ID: https://saml-in4.clickview.com.au/shibboleth
ACS URL: https://saml-in4.clickview.com.au/Shibboleth.sso/SAML2/POST
9. Step 5 of the setup requires you to specify the necessary group mappings to integrate with ClickView Online. Please enter the following group mappings in accordance with the table below:
Once you complete these, go back to the Victorian Primary SSO Onboarding form and complete the Group Mapping section.
10. Click Finish and the SAML App will be added to your Google Apps account.
11. After the ClickView App has been added, ensure that it has been enabled for all users within your institution. Please bear in mind that it may take up to 24 hours for this change to propagate to all users.
12. Please return to the Victorian Primary SSO Onboarding Form and complete all the other information required and click Submit.