The ClickView 24-7 Manager allows users to record programs from free-to-air TV.
When chapterising videos or removing segments within the 24-7 Manager, proceed to add the video to the Workspace and insert metadata chapters via Cloud Editor as Library Editor will not directly accept hard chapterised videos.
This workflow will effectively chapterise or remove segments from recorded shows for successful upload to Library Editor.
Please perform the following steps to effectively achieve that approach:
1. Access the relevant channel and date of recording
2. Find the relevant program and proceed to export the entire show (ads included)
3. Allow the export to complete
4. Once the export is complete, proceed to access your ClickView Workspace and Select `+ Upload a Video'
5. Locate the video file that was exported from 24-7 and fill-in the fields accordingly
6. Locate the video in your Workspace and click Options > Edit
7. Chapterise or remove segments of the video via Cloud Editor. The following guide will walk you through the process: How to edit your videos
8. Add video to Library Editor. Please see the following guide for more information: How to add videos to Library Editor