This article will provide guidance to configure SSO for ClickView Online with OneLogin.
You will need to fill in and provide the SSO onboarding document once configuration is complete.
If you require any assistance, please contact ClickView Technical Support for further guidance prior to commencing the SSO setup.
- Login to your OneLogin portal with an administrator account
- Go to Administration
- Go to Applications > Applications
- Click on 'Add App' button
- Search for ClickView UK or ClickView AU
- Press on ClickView UK or ClickView AU, then Save
- Navigate to Configuration page and enter your ClickView ADM username. Note: if you do not know your ADM username, please contact ClickView Customer Support and they can provide this information to you.
- Go to Parameters and make sure that the default attributes are present (Email, Given Name, Surname and MemberOf)
- Go to SSO and copy Issuer URL - this is your Institute's Metadata URL
- Please email ClickView Support the onboarding document with the following information:
- a list of all e-mail domains in use at your institution by staff and students
- a valid test username and password to perform verification testing for both a staff and student account
- institute's metadata URL / OneLogin issuer URL
- group names associated with your year groups and staff