How to determine if you're running the Server or Client instance
An easy way to determine if you're running the ClickView Publisher server is to open ClickView Publisher and confirm if it shows “ClickView Publisher 6.2 - Master” across the title bar on the title bar.
There’s an example of what this looks like in the image below:
If it does not say “Master” in the top left of the window, then you are running a client instance and the master Publisher is located somewhere else. To find where the master Publisher is see the following section.
How to Locate the Server of Master Publisher
If you are currently running a client instance of ClickView Publisher on your machine, please access this program and then:
- Select File > ClickView Publisher Service Details
- Under ClickView Publisher Service Address as below you will find:
- Server Name – Name of the server where Master Publisher is found
- Server IP Address – The IP address of that server
- Using the ‘Server Name’ proceed to locate and access this machine which should be found onsite.
Otherwise with admin credentials, you may also attempt to remotely into the is machine.
For more assistance book an appointment using these links below: