This is where you can see what videos other teachers have requested. As an admin you have the ability to add the videos to your library or dismiss the request.
- To see staff requests, first access Library Editor:
- Then click the Staff Requests tab:
- Each request will include details such as the name of the teacher, the time it was requested, the source of the video and additional information of the video such as its rating and description. You can easily preview the video by pressing on the video thumbnail. If a request includes a note from a member of staff, it will also be listed.
- If you would like to change which folder the video gets added to please select a folder from the drop down menu in the ‘Move this video to’ section:
- If you would like to approve the video, press the ‘Approve’ button:
- An additional prompt will appear for you to confirm. Once you click 'Approve', the video will appear in your Library:
- If you decide to reject a video, press the 'Reject' button:
- You will be required to provide a message to the person that requested the video: