Below are steps to upload videos to your library via Library Editor.
- Access Library Editor:
- Click the 'Upload' button at the top right:
- Drag and drop the video file anywhere into Library Editor or click on the ‘Upload’ button and select the desired video. You can also or drag and drop multiple video files at once.
To avoid timeouts, we recommend to upload up to 20 videos at a time.
The supported video formats are: AVI, MP4, MPEG, MOV, MKV, WEBM, WMV
- Fill in the video details (metadata) for the video and choose which folder the video will appear in:
- Add advance metadata (optional):
- Click ‘Finish’
- The time taken to process the upload is displayed on screen, when clicking the notification icon:
**Note - processing speeds may vary as they depend on your internet speed and size of the video**