What is Library Editor?
Library Editor is an online platform that helps you curate your school video library. Since Library Editor is fully cloud-based the only thing you will need to access Library Editor is an internet connection and a web browser.
What are some features of Library Editor?
Some of the features include:
- Ability to work on any operating system
- Manage your Library from anywhere on any device
- Add content to your Library without downloading
- Real time sync between Library Editor and your school library
- Ability to add search tags for videos
- New, vastly improved search experience.
What does Library Editor look like?
Library Editor is hosted entirely on the cloud so you will access it via a web browser. It will appear similar to the screenshot below:
How do I get Library Editor?
Login to ClickView with an admin account and click your name in the top right hand corner. Select "Library Editor" from the drop down menu. You will be directed to a new tab.
If you don't see the "Library Editor" option please contact ClickView Support at firstname.lastname@example.org to enable it for you.