What is Library Editor?
Library Editor is the new version of ClickView Publisher. We have moved the current ClickView Publisher from your server to the browser, making it easier to manage your library.
What features will be released for Early Access?
Some of the new features include:
- Fully cloud-based solution: No more servers. A single seamless cloud experience.
- Optimised workflow: Powerful curation tools to manage your video library.
- Simpler setup and access: Conveniently access Library Editor through your browser.
- New Search: Vastly improved search experience that includes tags.
What’s the difference between the current Publisher and the new Library Editor?
Say goodbye to servers! The new Library Editor is hosted entirely on the cloud. You will notice the new Library Editor has a lot of the same functionality as the ClickView Publisher, and many more exciting features to help you manage your library.
Why should I be interested in Library Editor?
- All videos will be in the cloud
- It's optimised for managing video content
- Easy to add TV or Exchange content to your Library
- Works on any operating system
- Powerful curation tools for Librarians and ClickView Administrators
- Manage your Library from anywhere on any device
- Vastly improved search for your staff and students
- Create tags using keywords, topics or subject headings
- Real time sync between Library Editor and your library
Can 24/7 Manager & DVR be used with Library Editor?
Please refer to this article: