What is Library Editor?
Library Editor is the new online version of ClickView Publisher. We have moved the functionality of ClickView Publisher from your server to your web browser. Since Library Editor is fully cloud-based the only thing you will need to access Library Editor is an internet connection.
What are some features of Library Editor?
Some of the new features include:
- Ability to work on any operating system
- Manage your Library from anywhere on any device
- Add TV or Exchange content to your Library without downloading
- Real time sync between Library Editor and your library
- Ability to add search tags for videos
- New, vastly improved search experience.
What does Library Editor look like?
Library Editor is hosted entirely on the cloud so you will access it via a web browser. It will appear similar to the screenshot below:
How do I get Library Editor?
If you already have ClickView Publisher you will need to prepare your existing video library and move it across to Library Editor. Please follow the preparation steps outlined in this article, then follow these two guides for Publisher Backup Tool and Migration Assistant respectively.
If you don't have Publisher or an existing school video library please contact ClickView Support at email@example.com to enable it for you.