ClickView has worked with several peak bodies to ensure the smoothest Single Sign On experience for end users. The list of peak bodies who have Single Sign On configured at a peak body level are listed below. To use a peak body's SSO setup, please contact ClickView Product Support.
- ACT Department of Education and Training
- NSW Department of Education
- TAFE NSW
- CEO Lismore
- CEO Cairns
- CEO Brisbane
- Department of Education Tasmania
- CEWA (Catholic Education Western Australia)
- National SSO Setups
- CENet (Catholic Education Network)
- Aberdeen City
- Alpha Plus
- City of Edinburgh
- HWB - Digital Learning for Wales
- New City College
- States of Jersey – Education Department
- Telford and Wrekin Council
Peak Body Specific Information
NSW Department of Education
Casual teachers must be assigned to the institute before they will be access your ClickView Library. The school's IT Administrator and/or Principal will have access to a tool call SMU (Staff Management Utility), where they will be able to "Add Casual Staff" to the institute. This will also grant the staff member access to file shares and printers.
Casual teachers will require manual accounts to be created within ClickView Online. We recommend not using an official school domain to prevent SSO redirects from being performed. An example account would be "firstname.lastname@example.org"