Here are some commonly asked questions that we wanted to help answer:
- Why do we have to go through each and every title to restrict access via Video Access?
To save you time, we actually recommend that you add all the new videos waiting in your Library Review via our one-click process, and then only restrict access to anything that you don’t want in your Library retrospectively. All the videos have been aligned to the Australian Curriculum and have been produced by educators, so there won’t be any nasty surprises!
- How will I receive updates into Publisher?
I shall address this in another blog post soon (stay tuned!), but the short answer is through the hosted ClickView Libraries that all schools now have access to.
- Will updates only be added to the new Library/Libraries?
Yes, from now on all new content updates will be added to the new hosted ClickView Libraries and not “pushed” to your ClickView Publisher.
- Can you change the name of our School Library to include our school name?
No, most school names are too long to fit in the limited space in the ClickView interface. However we have added it when you move your mouse cursor over it.
- Once we approve individual titles, where do they go?
Any videos you approve from Library Review will be added to your hosted ClickView Libraries.
- Why didn’t we get our new titles in February?
Again this was to save you time. So many schools had so many missing titles waiting in their Library Review that we delayed the new content update until March!
- Why do I only have 30 days to review all of the titles?
Moving forward, you should expect to only have about 30 titles to review each month, if you have Library Review enabled. If you have too many to review in that time, we recommend that you add them all and retrospectively restrict access to anything you don’t want in your Library. As I mentioned before all the videos have been aligned to the Australian Curriculum and have been produced by educators, so there won’t be any nasty surprises!