Once approved, the videos will become available in your libraries and teachers and students will be able to access them.
Where do the videos in Library Review come from?
The videos in Library Review are updated when new content released by the ClickView. Videos are listed in date order, starting with the most recent videos at the top of the page.
How do I know how when the video is available in libraries?
Where do the videos go from Library Review?
If the video is approved, the video will be listed in the relevant Category, Series or Topic.
Only those who have not been restricted video access will be able to play the video.
Videos that have restricted access can be found in Settings -> Video Access
What happens if I approve all videos?
Approving all videos will approve any item that is pending review and add them to your ClickView Libraries.
What's the difference between Approve and Manage access?
There are two options available; Approve and Manage Access
- Approves the video and allows access for all users, whilst still respecting year groups
- The full video will be available in ‘Libraries’.
- Manage Access:
- Allows administrators to manage who can access the selected video.
- Video access can be restricted from all students, selected year groups or all users in the school (including non-admin staff).
What does the padlock icon mean?
There will be a padlock next to the video title if:
- The video is awaiting approval from an Administrator
- The video has been restricted by an Administrator
How do I enable Library Review?
- Go to Settings
- Click Libraries
- Tick Enable Library Review
What happens if I disable Library Review?
Disabling Library Review allows content to be automatically added to your ClickView Libraries and Administrators will no longer need to review new content.