What is Video Access?
Video Access allows ClickView Administrators to restrict access to videos for certain groups of users. Administrators are the only users who can restrict access to a video. For more information about Video Access, refer to 'What is Video Access?'.
What happens when I change a video’s access?
Which videos can I restrict access to?
Who can I restrict video access from?
- To restrict access to a video, start by clicking Library Review on the menu on the left-hand side of the Settings page.
- You can browse through the pending videos by date and manage access levels using the options on the right.
There are two options available; Approve and Manage Access
- Approves the video and allows access for all users.
- The full video will be available on ‘Libraries’.
- Manage Access:
- Allows administrators to manage who can access the selected video.
- Video access can be restricted from all students, selected year groups or all users in the school (including non-admin staff).