This article will provide information on the methods that institutions can utilise to sideload the ClickView App for Windows 10.
In order to sideload the ClickView App for Windows 10, you will require the latest Appx file, please contact ClickView using the hyperlink below to request this:
Alternatively you can download the latest MSI installer.
- ClickView Appx file for Windows 10 - ClickView will provide to this to you upon request
- Windows 10 build 10586 or newer.
- Devices that you will be installing this to will need to be unlocked for sideloading (unlock policy must be enabled on each device)
- Certificate assigned to app - the certificate can be found within the attachment that ClickView provided
And here's what you'll need to do:
- Turn on sideloading - you can push a policy with an MDM provider, or you can use Settings > Update and Security > For Developers > Sideload Apps
- Trust the app - import the security certificate to the local device
- Install the app - using PowerShell, SCCM or any other method that your institution has knowledge of
Comprehensive information on how to sideload Apps can be found at the Microsoft MSDN website page below: