Single sign-on using Firefly is available for sign-in to ClickView Online and seamless embedding of ClickView videos within Firefly when using the ClickView plugin for Firefly.
To provision single sign-on through Firefly:
- A live Firefly implementation available externally from the school network must be available
- ClickView Online users need to be created with email addresses that match the Firefly account email addresses
- Domains used for student and staff email addresses to be emailed to ClickView Support.
Using your Online Manager login to ClickView Online, you need to browse to the Library Management tab, then SSO Management.
Here you need to enter the URL of your Firefly login page, with a prefix of:
- UK: https://online.clickview.co.uk/Sso/FireflyRedirect?domain=
- AU: https://online.clickview.com.au/Sso/FireflyRedirect?domain=
So the full path entered into the SSO Management URL would be:
- UK: https://online.clickview.co.uk/Sso/FireflyRedirect?domain=https://firefly.myschool.org
- AU: https://online.clickview.com.au/Sso/FireflyRedirect?domain=https://firefly.myschool.org
Year Mappings are not available in Firefly setup, ClickView Online distinguishes between Student and Staff accounts.
Once this is all complete, ClickView Support can use the domains that have been passed to us to set up redirection for any users attempting to login through the homepage of ClickView Online. Any user that then enters an @myschool.org email address will be automatically redirected to the Firefly sign-in URL. Please inform ClickView Support that these steps have been completed and we can finalise the setup. Once Firefly single sign-on has been provisioned, the Firefly URL becomes the point of login for ClickView Online.