By default, the video playback quality is set to 240p within the iPad and iPhone (iOS) ClickView App. This article covers the process of changing the video playback quality.
Ensure that the application has been installed and updated to the latest version.
This process is exactly the same on both the iPad and iPhone.
Navigating to ClickView Settings
- Select your iPad/iPhone settings.
- Select the ClickView App settings - You may need to scroll down to locate this.
- Once the ClickView settings screen is presented, select the "Playback" option in the "Video Quality" section.
- You will be presented with the "Playback Options" screen. By default the video playback quality is set to 240p.
- Tap on a quality setting to select it, and restart the ClickView App for the changes to take effect.
Note: In the event that a video is not available in the playback quality that you have specified, the next highest video quality available will be used.