This article will demonstrate how to synchronise any changes made to your ClickView Digital Library with your institution's ClickView Online Digital Library.
These changes include:
- All metadata changes (i.e Video ratings, description, etc.)
- Any changes to videos in folder structure (i.e. A video moved from on folder to another etc.)
- Removes any videos from your ClickView Digital Library
- All newly synchronised material
- Open your ClickView Publisher. Right-click on your institutions name (just above the 'Working Folders') - and click on "Synchronise Changes with ClickView Online".
- A window will open that will sync all the changes from your ClickView Digital Library to your ClickView Online Digital Library.
- Once this is complete, move to 'Phase 2' of this tutorial - "Applying and Refreshing Changes"
- Visit ClickView Online (depending upon your location) - log in with your institution's ClickView Online Administrator Account details. If you do not have these details, contact ClickView Customer Service to obtain them.
- Once successfully logged in, at the top of the page, click on "Library Management", then "My Library". You should see a heading 'Update Library' with a button "Apply and Refresh Libraries". Click on that button once.
- A window will open, with the status of the "Apply and Refresh Library" process. Allow the process to complete.
- Once the process is complete, your ClickView Online Digital Library should be updated.
- Confirm the update by accessing your ClickView Online account and making sure the changes reflect ClickView Publisher. Note: If the video is not reflected into ClickView Online, their may be an issue with the video files in ClickView Publisher.