This tutorial will outline the steps to take to record a video using the ClickView iOS App and how to upload the video to your ClickView Online workspace. Once the video has been uploaded to your ClickView Online workspace, the video can then be pushed to your ClickView Publisher by accessing ClickView Online via a supported web browser and pushing the selected video.
Recording a Video
- Log into the ClickView App.
- Tap 'Record Video' within the ClickView App Menu. It is highlighted orange in the screenshot below.
- Your device should be in camera mode. If the below 'rotate camera' icon appears, rotate your device to a horizontal orientation.
- To begin recording, tap on the red circle on the right of the camera screen, as illustrated in the below screenshot.
- This will start a timer at the bottom of the screen which will indicate how long your recording is. When recording, the red circle will change to as red square. Press the red square to stop the recording once you are complete.
- Once you have finished recording your video, the text 'Use Video' will appear at the bottom right hand side of the camera screen, as illustrated by the screenshot below. Tap on 'Use Video'.
- A list of all the recorded videos will be displayed. Click on the upload button, located on the right hand side of the video you want to upload to your workspace. It is illustrated by an arrow inside a circle, as seen in the screenshot below.
- The video will begin to upload to your workspace.
- Once the video has been uploaded to your workspace, a white tick inside a filled orange circle will appear.
- Your video will now be available within your ClickView Online workspace.