Monday 6th August 2018
- 08:30AM (UK) We have experienced issues with TV (Scotland region only) over the weekend. You may find missing TV programmes on following channels starting from 02/08/2018:
- BBC One
- BBC Two
- BBC Radio Nan Gaidheal
- BBC Four
- BBC Radio 5
- BBC ALBA
- Yesterday (lost recordings from 02/08 to 06/08)
The majority of programmes will start appearing soon except Yesterday channel.
Friday 3rd August 2018
- 03:00PM (Sydney): Issues relating to ClickView Online are resolved and services are being monitored.
- 02:30PM (Sydney): We are aware of issues affecting user sign in and general product accessability. Our teams are currently working on resolving this issue.
Tuesday 24th July 2018
- 10:10PM (Sydney), 01:10PM (UK): The issue has been resolved, ClickView Online is now accessible. Services returned to normal and are being monitored.
- 08:00PM (Sydney), 11:00AM (UK): The issue has been identified and we are actively working on resolving it.
- 10:10AM (Sydney), 01:10AM (UK): We are currently experiencing issues with authentication and usage of ClickView. Our teams are actively working on resolving the underlying issues.
- 09:00AM (Sydney): A delay for New Zealand recordings currently exists for the following channels; PRIME, Maori Television, Choice TV, Al Jazeera, Te Reo, The Edge TV, Bravo.
Channels from these programs will appear in ClickView TV over the next few days.
Monday 23rd July 2018
- 10:30AM (Sydney): The issue affecting sign in has been resolved and services are being monitored.
- 10:20AM (Sydney): We were made aware of issues affecting sign in with ClickView. Our teams are working on resolving this and will update this page once further information is available.