This article will advise the steps required to set year group video rating access for ClickView Online. This will allow the ClickView Administrator to set video rating access for each year group within the institution.
1. Log into ClickView Online using your ClickView Online administrator account.
To access ClickView Online Account Administration, please browse to the following address:
- Australian Schools: https://online.clickview.com.au
- New Zealand schools: https://online.clickview.co.nz
- United Kingdom Schools: https://online.clickview.co.uk
This should present a login box:
2. Once you are successfully logged in you will be presented with a screen similar to the below:
3. Whilst within the Manager Users Tab at the top of the webpage, click on the Manage Group Access tab.
By default, the video access will be set to 'unrestricted' to all year groups (as seen in the below screenshot).
4. Click on the down arrow for each year group to select a video rating access.
AU and NZ ratings:
5. Once all the video ratings have been allocated for each respective year group, click Save.
6. A prompt box advising 'processing...' will appear and disappear shortly. The video ratings have now been allocated and saved for each year group.