This tutorial provides steps to follow to use the built-in Data Management Tool to check whether your ClickView digital library is missing any files.
1. Open ClickView Publisher.
2. Go to Tools, then Data Management.
3. In the ClickView Data Management window, click Verify Data. The utility will go through the entire library, checking every record within the database against the filenames within your ClickView Data folder. Once it is complete, you will see its report. The below screenshot displays that my ClickView Library has 56 videos missing and 2 resource files missing; by comparing the number of files in my ClickView Data folder with the number of files that the database file says I should have.
4. Click on Display missing files to open a new window outlining the files missing.
5. The window titled ClickView Publisher below, outlines the missing files in the digital library. By pressing the Select button, you can filter the missing content by 'cover image' files, 'chapter' files, 'subtitle' files or 'resource' files. The below screenshot shows files missing, filtered by 'resource' files.
Once you have found the resources that have missing files, please contact ClickView Technical Support with the list of resources that are missing, as we may be able to assist in re-acquiring those missing titles, if they originated from a ClickView source.