This article will detail how to use the Library Data Access Reporter to create a simple report on content contained in your ClickView Library that has been added by your school. This report can be used to assist you when requiring information on your ClickView Publisher contents for a Screenrights report.
Note: This article is relevant to Australian customers only.
- Latest version of ClickView Publisher
- .NET 4 Framework
This utility must be run from the master instance of the ClickView Publisher (with server services). Please download the 'Library Data Access Reporter' from the below link.
Note: If you are having difficulties with running the latest version of the utility, please try the using the previous version, available here.
Using the ClickView Library Data Access Reporter
1. Download and unzip the ClickView Library Data Access Reporter, as seen above.
2. Launch the LibraryDataAccessReporter.exe application.
3. Within the utility, you will need to specify a 'Date Range' to extract data screenrights data, as well as a destination folder and format for the outputted file.
You will have the option of selecting either the XML or CSV file format as the output. In this example, the output will be in the XML format.
4. After setting the date range, output location and file format, click 'Start' to begin the process.
5. Once the report has been generated a message box will appear, providing the name and location of the outputted file. Click OK.
6. After clicking OK, the output file will automatically open up in your default text editor. You can close this, or save it to another location.
7. Open the file using Microsoft Excel. If any message boxes appear, leave the default option selected and click OK.
8. Once the file has been opened in Excel, you will now have a spreadsheet with screenright's information available to view.