This tutorial will show you how to create and share an extract or 'clip' of a video by setting a start time and end time for the clip. This is particularly useful when only a shortened version of the video is desired for sharing.
1. Log into ClickView Online.
2. Navigate to the video which you want to create a clip using
3. Under the video player, click on the Share tab.
4. To create the clip (and set start and end times for the clip), tick the Create a clip button. Options will appear allowing you to choose a Start at and End at time. You can manually enter values for start and end time, or you can click on the up and down arrows on the right of the textbox.
5. You can also set the start and end times for the clip by clicking and dragging the start and end points of the blue bar within the video player.
6. Once the start and end times have been set, you can share the link to the video by copying the text within the Link to this video section.
7. When the link is opened, the clip will automatically start playing at the predetermined start at time and will stop playing at the predetermined end at time.
8. Clips created can also be embedded similar to regular ClickView titles, to access the embed link itself please define the clip and then select the embed tab.