Upon the renewal of a ClickView product, the Activation Wizard will need to be run on the ClickView Publisher (Master) instance in order to update all licenses for purchased products. This tutorial provides the steps to be taken when running the activation wizard.
Note: ClickView Publisher requires full access to the internet to perform the activation procedure. If your instance does have internet access, but you are unable to activate your new license, you will need to ensure that your upstream proxy settings are set correctly as per this article.
1. With ClickView Publisher (Master) open, navigate to Help and then Activation Wizard.
2. Click the Next Button.
3. Click the Next Button and provide administrator approval.
4. Confirm the Activation Key and then click Next.
5. The activation process will then run.
6. The activation process will then complete. Click Close to finalise the installation.