This tutorial will outline how to push a video from ClickView Online, either through Exchange, Workspace or Curriculum Library Updates, and attach a comment to the pushed video for the ClickView administrator to view. The ClickView Administrator (i.e. The individual whom accesses and uses ClickView Publisher) is able to view the comment when they download the pushed video to the ClickView Library.
1. Log into ClickView Online using your details.
2. Navigate to the video you wish to push to your ClickView Library. In the below screenshot, we have navigated to a video within Click View Exchange.
3. Click the More Option option below the video player. Select Add to your Library, you will now find that the below popup is displayed where you can include a message for your ClickView Administrator.
4. Once you have typed your message within the dedicated box, click on the Add to your Library button below the comments box. This will push the video to your ClickView Library and attach the message.
5. Once completed, a message will be displayed advising "Your video has successfully been pushed to the ClickView Publisher".
1. Open your ClickView Publisher application. You should see a red circle with a white number in it, next to the cloud icon. The number represents the amount of new videos pushed to the ClickView Library.
2. Click on the cloud icon. This will display a screen with a list of newly pushed videos. Any videos that have a comment attached with them, will include a speech button button.
3. Click on this speech button to display the attached comment.
4. Once the video has been downloaded and added to your ClickView Library, you can view the comment by hovering your mouse over the video. This will display the attached comment. The comments will display for the video, regardless of whether the video is in the working folder, or if has been moved to folders within the ClickView Library.