In ClickView you have your own private area called 'Workspace' that allows you create and publish your own content. In 'Workspace' you are able to upload personal videos from your own computer. Once a video is in 'Workspace' there are options to play the video, edit the video, create share links, embed, download or add to playlists.
How do I find my Online Workspace?
To locate your 'Workspace', log in to ClickView and click on the 'Workspace' tab at the top of the screen.
Videos that have been added to your Workspace will be listed.
Understanding your Workspace
The bar at the top of the Workspace page indicates the amount of storage you have. The amount of remaining space within the Workspace is displayed over the top of the section:
Each video added into Workspace shows the file size and the date it was added:
Play a video
To play your video, click on the title. It will open another page and play automatically.
Remove a Video
Click the Options button next to the video title and select the 'Delete' option:
Move a video
These instructions are for moving videos into folder within Workspace:
- Click the 'Options' button next to the video and select 'Move to another folder':
- Either choose and existing folder or enter a new folder name to create a new folder, then click 'Move':
- Alternatively you can click on the video thumbnail in workspace and drag it to the desired folder on the left hand side
Follow these steps to upload your own videos from your device:
- Login to ClickView and clicking on the 'Workspace' tab at the top of the page
- Click the 'Upload Video' button on the left hand side of the page:
- Use the 'Select a video' file to select and upload a video file or alternatively drag and drop the file into this section:
- Fill in the video details:
- Once the video has finished uploading to the platform you can press submit:
- The program will appear within the 'Pending videos' section of your workspace while it processes:
Create a link to share or embed
There are several ways to share your video once it has been added to your Workspace. You can create links or embed. To do this follow the steps below:
- Click on the share icon to the right of the video you wish to share:
- Choose privacy settings:
- Just me - The video is private and only accessible from your Workspace and cannot be accessed via a direct link.
- My School - The video can be accessed by a direct web link or embedded in a web page but can only be accessed by your school's ClickView Online users only.
- Public - The video can be accessed by a direct web link or embedded in a web page and can be accessed publicly with no login required to view the video.
Note: Only Teacher accounts can share material publicly, Student accounts have the ability to share 'Privately' and 'My School' only.
- To share via a link, click the 'Link' tab and copy or email the share link to others:
- To embed the video in an LMS click the 'Embed' tab and copy the html code and paste it into an embed box in your desired LMS platform:
Add to Playlist
Videos in workspace can also be shared with students via a playlist:
- Click the 'Options' button to the right of the program title and select 'Add to a playlist':
- You can choose to either to an existing playlist by clicking it, or, creating a new playlist by entering a playlist name and clicking 'Create Playlist':
Download the video as MP4
You are also able to download an mp4 copy of any video in your workspace should you wish to give others a physical copy on a memory stick or hard drive:
- Click 'Options' and select the 'Download' option:
- File will save to your computer:
Edit your video
Workspace allows you to edit a previously unedited video using the ClickView Cloud Video Editor. To edit a program:
- Click 'Options' and select 'Edit video':
- Click 'Launch ClickView Cloud Editor':
- Cloud editor will give you options to clip, cut and add chapter points:
Creating Interactive Videos
You can now add questions directly to your videos within your Workspace, this can be done by:
- Finding the video in Workspace and selecting 'Create an interactive Video' from the 'Options' menu:
- This will bring up the Interactives Editor. Press play and add questions to the video:
- Once you have finished adding questions to your Interactive Video, click the 'Save and continue' button to save the Interactive:
- You will be given a chance to enter a title and description. Click 'Save and Continue' to proceed:
- Choose the privacy settings of the interactive (who can answer questions):
- You have now created your interactive video and can share it with your students and begin collecting results: