The ClickView Player has functionality which allows users to extract content out of ClickView Player to WMV format, the following article outlines the steps to extract users' desired material out of ClickView Player.
1. Open the ClickView Player application.
2. From the Video Library tree view on the left-hand side of the window, navigate through the folders until you find the topic/subject that you desire.
Once you have made your selection, you will see all the available videos within the selected folder in the grid, located on the top right-hand side of the ClickView Player.
3. Click on the video that you wish to use and select the Chapters tab from the lower window.
4. This action will show all the chapters found within that particular video. Right-click the desired chapter and choose Publish to PowerPoint/Intranet. This will invoke the video editor window.
5. From here, using the slider controls, simply adjust the start and ending position of the clip that you wish to create.
6. Once you have made your selection, click on OK to continue. You will then be prompted for a save location.
Click save and the ClickView Player will begin the conversion process. This may take up to 30 seconds, but is generally completed within a few moments.
During this time, ClickView converts the edited video into a "Windows Media Video" file (.WMV) and stores the clip in the specified folder. ClickView will alert you when the process has completed.
7. Upon launching the directory you have specified this file to be output to, you will find your edited clip in .WMV format available within wherever you have specified.