This article will explain how to use the Podcast Download Manager - The Podcast Download Manager downloads the audio file from the native source to your local ClickView Publisher (Master) instance
1. Open ClickView Publisher.
2. Choose Tools from the top menu and select Podcast Download Manager.
3. Copy the URL address of the podcast you wish to download and paste it into the text box at the top of the application. Click Add Channel. The channel is now added to the Channels List.
Note: If you cannot connect to the internet, it could be due to the fact that you have not configured your proxy server settings. Click this hyperlink to verify and resolve this
4. Click on the channel. You can view the contents which is located just to the bottom of the Podcast Download Manager window.
5. Right click on the title of the Podcast once again, you will see the Download Podcast Button. Click this to start the download.
6. Click the Podcast Management tab. This will show the downloaded podcasts you have available.
7. You can now import these podcasts to a selected folder in your Library. Simply click and drag the podcast to the required folder in the ClickView Publisher Library.