When any material is added from Exchange, Workspace, 24-7 Device Manager, Digital Video Recorder or ClickView Media Store/Curriculum Library Updates, the content all goes into a temporary 'Working Folder'. To add the video into an institution's ClickView Library, admins can then move the video from the 'Working Folder' to a subject folder already in the Library.
Working folders will only appear within ClickView Publisher, they will not appear online in ClickView, so it is important that material is moved from the 'Working Folder' to a permanent folder in the library, otherwise, users will not be able to locate the title for viewing.
- When opening Publisher, users will notice the 'Working Folder' at the top of their ClickView Library folder structure. Once the Working Folder is expanded, you should see the following five subfolders: 'ClickView 24-7', 'ClickView Exchange', 'ClickView Workspaces', 'Digital Video Recorder' and 'Curriculum Library Updates':
- All videos, when downloaded to Publisher, are placed in their corresponding 'Working Folder'. As you can see from the screenshot below, we have added videos from 'Exchange', 'Digital Video Recorder' and 'Curriculum Library Updates':
- We now need to move all the 'Working Folder' videos in the Library folders. This can be accomplished by right-clicking on the title you wish to move and clicking 'Move' (as shown below):
- Then select the appropriate folder for the video to be moved into. In this case, we have chosen the 'Business & Economics' folder within our existing library folder structure:
- The title can now be seen in the 'Business & Economics' folder:
Note: You can also drag-and-drop the video into its desired folder.