This article outlines the process of creating a detailed list of all the videos available in the ClickView Publisher in PDF format
1. Open the ClickView Player, click on Tools and Staff Authentication.
2. Type your staff password into the textbox. Click OK.
Note: If you do not have the required password, click here to visit a tutorial on how to find, change or set the password for staff access privileges for ClickView Player.
3. After you have entered the appropriate password, click on Tools again to access all of ClickView Player's functions. Click Create PDF of ClickView Contents.
4. A new window will appear. From here, select the information that you wish to be included with each video when the PDF file is created.
5. Be sure to check the video folders which you wish to be included in the catalogue and press "OK".
6. You will now be prompted to select a location where the PDF file will be saved. By default, this is the local "My Documents" folder. Type in a file name and press "Save".
7. The file has now been created in the user-defined location: