Buffer size determines the size of the packets being sent from ClickView Publisher to player machines.
You may need to change this setting if you are experiencing playback issues on your ClickView Player. This will generally present itself with long load times for videos and between video chapters or the ClickView Player timing out when trying to initially play a video.
1. Launch Registry Editor (regedit) on your ClickView Publisher (Master instance)
2. To make this change on a:
- 32-bit: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ClickView\ClickView Library
- 64-bit: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\ClickView\ClickView Library
3. Navigate to the ClickView Library registry location and create a new string key.
4. Create a new string value called SendBufferSizeinKB.
5. ClickView suggests using 64KB as your default setting, however you are able to raise this number in increments of 64KB until 512KB.
6. Go in to Windows Services (services.msc)
7. Locate the ClickView Library Server' service and perform a 'Restart' of this