If users experience an issue with ClickView Online / ClickView Web player material freezing on the first frame within Internet Explorer 11 but the audio continuing to play back, this KB article may assist in resolving this problem.
1. Open Internet Explorer and press the Alt key.
2. Within the drop down menu, navigate to Tools and then Internet Options.
3. Click on the Advanced tab.
4. As above; tick the Use Software rendering instead of GPU rendering* box
Note: If the above box is greyed out or does not allow you to change it, you will need to contact your IT department and request they make this change for you.
5. Once complete, restart Internet Explorer and re-load your ClickView video - it should now play back without any further issues.
6. If you still experience issues after enabling this functionality, please ensure your graphics card drivers are up-to-date.