ClickView Support may request a copy of your ClickView database file for troubleshooting purposes. The easiest way to provide this file is to locate it and attach it to an e-mail it to ClickView Support.
1. Locate your CVDB.mdb file
1. Locate your CVDB.mdb file. The easiest way to do this is by launching the ClickView Publisher. Click on Tools and then Backup Utility.
2. As you will see from the screenshot above, the database location in the above instance is:
C:\Program Files (x86)\ClickView\ClickView Library
The location of your database may differ, but the above method should allow you to locate it.
3. Open File Explorer and navigate to that location, as seen in the below screenshot.
2. Attach it to e-mail
1. Once you have located the CVDB.mdb file, and have accessed the directory where it is located, find and right-click on the 'CVDB.MDB'.
2. Within the drop down menu, click Send to and then Compressed (Zipped Folder).
3. After a few seconds you should see that a CVDB.zip file has been created in the same directory.
4. E-mail the 'CVDB.zip' file to ClickView Support, along with the reason it is being sent.
This will allow ClickView Technical Support to better understand the scenario. Upon receiving this, a Technical Support Representative will investigate the integrity of the database and attempt to resolve any issues and then get back to you with a full update.