ClickView Online by default only gives administrator Teacher accounts the ability to set up and initialise both available options of Live Streaming and to view ClickView Online Analytics. Administrative contacts will also be able to add 'Tags' to videos within 'Library' and within 'Exchange' for Albert, ClickView's advanced curriculum video search engine, to find relevant tagged videos. See this article for a tutorial on how to tag videos and use Albert to search for tagged videos.
Below are the steps on how to select the Staff accounts you wish to be Administrators.
Creating Staff Administrator Accounts
1. Log into ClickView Online using your institution's ClickView Online administrator details provided to you by ClickView.
Note: Your Online Administration username should be a combination of letters and numbers - you cannot access Online Account administration by logging in using an e-mail address.
If you do not have these or you are unsure of what your Online Administration details are, please contact ClickView Customer service to obtain these.
2. Once you are successfully logged in you will be presented with a screen similar to the below.
3. Click on the Manage Teachers tab.
4. Locate the desired account and click on the pen icon to the right of the name to edit the account.
5. To enable the user as an Administrative Contact check the Administrative Contact box.
6. Click Save to confirm the changes.