ClickView Online by default only gives administrator Teacher accounts the ability to view ClickView Online Analytics. Administrative contacts will also be able to add 'Tags' to videos within 'Library' and within 'Exchange' for Albert, ClickView's advanced curriculum video search engine, to find relevant tagged videos. See this article for a tutorial on how to tag videos and use Albert to search for tagged videos.
Below are the steps on how to select the Staff accounts you wish to be Administrators.
Creating Staff Administrator Accounts
1. Log into ClickView Online using an account with administrative rights:
If you do not have an account with administrative rights or are unsure which account has administrative rights, please contact ClickView Customer service to obtain these.
2. Once you are successfully logged in you will be presented with a screen similar to the below.
3. Click on the Manage Teachers tab.
4. Locate the desired account and click on the pen icon to the right of the name to edit the account.
5. To enable the user as an Administrative Contact check the Is Admin box. If you want the user to access Analytics and Library Updates, please check the Extra permissions box as well.
6. Click Save to confirm the changes.