ClickView administrator accounts have the following privileges:
- Access to ClickView Analytics.
- Ability to add Tags to videos within their School Library
- Add new teacher/student accounts
- Enable admin privileges for other teachers
- Ability to change workspace size.
If you are already an admin, the steps below will show you how to make other accounts Administrators.
Creating Staff Administrator Accounts
- Log into ClickView using an account with administrative rights:
If you do not have an account with administrative rights or are unsure which account has administrative rights, please contact ClickView Customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org) to obtain these
- Once you are successfully logged in, click your name at the top right of the screen and click 'Settings' in the drop down menu:
- Click on the 'Staff' heading:
- A new tab will open up displaying a layout like this:
- Search for the desired account and click on the grey pen icon to the right of the name to edit the account.
- To enable the user as an Administrative Contact check the Is Admin box. If you want the user to access Analytics and Library Updates, please check the Extra permissions box as well.
- Click 'Save' to confirm the changes.