ClickView administrator accounts have the following privileges:
- Access to ClickView Analytics.
- Ability to add Tags to videos within their School Library
- Add new teacher/student accounts
- Enable admin privileges for other teachers
- Ability to change workspace size.
If you are already an admin, the steps below will show you how to make other accounts Administrators.
Creating Staff Administrator Accounts
- Log into ClickView using an account with administrative rights:
If you do not have an account with administrative rights or are unsure which account has administrative rights, please contact ClickView Customer service (email@example.com) to obtain these
- Once you are successfully logged in, click your name at the top right of the screen and click 'Settings' in the drop down menu:
- Click on the 'Staff' heading:
- A new tab will open up displaying a layout like this:
- Search for the desired account and click on the grey pen icon to the right of the name to edit the account.
- To enable the user as an Administrative Contact check the Is Admin box.
- Click 'Save' to confirm the changes.