This tutorial will outline the steps required to change the rating of a video using ClickView Publisher, and then applying that change to ClickView Online.
1. Open ClickView Publisher.
2. Navigate to the video that you would like to have its rating changed. The search function within Tools is the recommended method for finding the video. Double click on the video.
3. Right-click on the respective video title. In the drop-down menu, click Edit Video Details.
4. Within the Video Details window. Click on the drop-down arrow for the video Rating. A list of different video ratings will appear, allowing you to choose the correct rating for the video by clicking on it. Click OK to confirm the change.
5. The video rating has been changed and applied to the video. In order to update your institution's ClickView Online database, you will need to synchronise changes for your library.