This tutorial will show users how they can merge chapters from a previously edited video into one full chapter.
Note: This function can only be used for material which institutions have added themselves, or obtained from the ClickView Exchange. Chapters which belong to the commercial content libraries provided by ClickView, cannot be merged or edited using this function.
1. Locate the video you would like to merge the chapters of, within the ClickView Publisher Software.
2. Click on the video within the left hand tree navigation. The chapters will be displayed within the 'Video Chapters' section. You need to highlight all chapters you wish to merge, as shown below.
Note: To highlight all chapters, click on one of the chapters and hold Ctrl + A on your keyboard.
3. Right-click on your selected chapters and click Merge Chapters.
4. A progression notice will be displayed:
5. Upon completion, a prompt box will appear with a question, asking "Would you like to replace the original video?"
If you choose 'No', a copy of the video that you have merged will be duplicated into the folder of the original. This newly merged video will have (Merged) in the title.
If you choose 'Yes', the original (chapterised) video will be replaced with the newly merged one.
Note: You will need to re-synchronise the merged copy with ClickView Online once the merge is complete.