The new 'Year Group Rollover' feature allows you to automatically update the year group of all your students at the end of each year.
Note: If your institution has enabled Single Sign On (SSO) for ClickView it is not necessary for this article to be followed - your Single Sign On configuration will handle the year group rollover for you automatically if correctly configured.
Login to ClickView Online Manager
- Visit the ClickView Online login page and login to ClickView Online Administrator using your institutions ADM details.
- Click your name at the top right of the ClickView Homepage.
- Select "Settings" from the drop down menu.
- Click "Students" under the "User Management" heading on the menu on the left.
Important: Before you start this process, we recommend that you create a backup of all your student accounts.
To create a backup of your student accounts
- Click on Export list of all students to Excel
- Save the .CSV file onto your computer
Start the 'Year Group Rollover' process
1. Click on Year Group Rollover in the Manage Students tab.
2. Select your institution's graduation year group (i.e. Year 12)
Important: Please note that student accounts that are in a higher year group than your institution's graduation year group will not be rolled over. The accounts of the graduating year group are removed from the list of users for ClickView Online.
Student accounts that are currently in the 'Unknown' or 'Staff' group will not be rolled over.
3. Tick the warning box.
4. Click proceed.
5. All the students' year group should have been updated to the next ascending year.