If your institution has Single Sign On (SSO) it is not necessary to do year group rollover as SSO should do it automatically if correctly configured.
The 'Year Group Rollover' feature allows admins to bulk update the year group of all student accounts in ClickView.
Login to ClickView Online Manager
- Log in to ClickView with an admin account.
- Click your name at the top right corner.
- Select 'Settings' from the drop down menu.
- Click 'Students' on the menu on the left.
Important: Before you start this process, we recommend that you create a backup of all your student accounts in case something goes wrong.
Create a backup of student accounts
- Click on 'Export list of all students to Excel'
- Save the .CSV file onto your computer
Start the 'Year Group Rollover' process
- Click on 'Year Group Rollover'.
- Select your institution's graduation year group (i.e. Grade 12):
- Tick the warning box.
- Click Proceed.
- All the students' year group should have been updated to the next ascending year.
Please note that student accounts that are in a higher year group than your institution's graduation year group will not be rolled over. Only the accounts of the graduating year group are removed from the list of users for ClickView Online.
Also student accounts that are currently in the 'Unknown' or 'Staff' group will not be rolled over.